The b Positive Project approached KMDC in mid 2012 in need of an overhaul of their current websites. The company was running a basic Wordpress blog and Shopify site. There was no unification of design and both websites felt disparate and did not instill confidence to a visitor and potential customer. By working with KMDC, the b Positive project created a professional website that reflected the quality of their brand and the integrity of the organization.
- Eliminated dual backends and consolidated all content to Shopify.
- Created a unified look at feel for the site, making transition from content to shopping seamless.
- Worked with their in-house designer to maintain current brand standards.
- Streamlined brand focus and message.
- Identified revenue streams and expanded upon them.
Click to view the full size image.
- Revisit branding and update look and feel.
- Create a "lifestyle" website with equal focus on the b Positive message as shopping.
- Create a dynamic event calendar.
- Expand custom screen printing and partnership revenue streams.
Online sales have increased well over 300% YTD and site traffic is great increased. Wiht our help, and their team's hard work, the b Positive project has expanded their footprint beyond the Boston market and now has brand ambassadors and fans across the country. The b Positive Project has retained KMDC services and is excited to be working together on the next phase of the project.