KMDC helps to manage and plan marketing efforts for US division of German cosmetics company Wilde Cosmetics, GMbH, the third largest cosmetic nail company worldwide. We work closely with international LCN partners, especially LCN Canada where we've implemented several joint marketing efforts and projects. Kurt works closely with the LCN teaming, influencing product development for cutting edge industry technologies, most recently being the first US company to start the Magnetic Nail Polish trend. We've done everything from implement A/B testing to optimize targeted email and print ad campaigns to creating custom landing pages to enhance demand generation.
- Planned, budgeted and personally managed dozens of national trade shows, measured ROI and adapted booth design, products highlighted and collateral designed based on results.
- Manage marketing and education budget, consistently staying within spending limits of both dynamic budgets; praised for maximizing results with minimal spend.
- Manage all B‑to-B public relations as well as manage B‑to‑C PR agency. Helped select national PR agency in New York.
- End to end project management of website creation, deployment, and management, including both e‑commerce sites.
- Analyze Google Analytics to adapt landing pages, featured products and site navigation.
- Represent marketing strategies at board meetings, with international partners and at national industry events
- Aided in creating national education efforts and curriculum, positioning LCN as industry leader for education.
- Generated content for all online/offline classes.
- Created, designed and implemented marketing efforts for education effort.
- Planned and delivered webinars for distributors, customers and trainers. Promoted and marketed events, having seen 6x increase in attendance over past 4 months.
- Increase sales 6000% in one year and won International Sales Award.
- Developed LCN’s social media strategy; managing twitter, facebook, Google+ and tumblr presence. Out of 70+ subsidiary companies, have largest end consumer following which positions our Pinterest page to be heavily ‘repinned’ between end consumers.
Click to view the full size image.
As the world's third leading manufacturer of cosmetic nail products, the success and reputation of LCN is based on a long history of providing exciting, innovative breakthroughs to the world of cosmetic science.
A Proud History... When Wilde Dental was founded in 1914, few knew that these pioneering German researchers in dental resin would make such a lasting impact in the beauty industry. But in 1985, Wilde Cosmetics GmbH was established to bring the same quality, durability and beauty of composite resin systems to fingernail cosmetics. The result? LCN, a revolutionary line of light-cured products designed to seal, correct, lengthen and beautify fingernails. The first of its kind in Europe, this system provided a non-acrylic alternative to conventional nail cosmetics, providing longer lasting and infinitely more beautiful results.
... and the Future of Beauty LCN USA brings this European beauty secret to America's fingertips. And today, the LCN line has expanded to include even more natural nail, hand, foot, body and spa products. Still, every LCN beauty product remains the result of careful research, educated industry professionals, and a flawless eye for the future of beauty and fashion. Like the products that bear its name, LCN continues to break new ground in the beauty industry, while its quality still stands the test of time.